Saturday, January 10, 2015

Small Luxury

There is nothing like simple pleasures.. true wealth without wealth itself. Some of the things that I find as true pleasure and am so grateful for is..
  • hot, sweet, creamy coffee
  • a clean bed
  • clean, hot water
All of these things are incredibly simple for most of us and I'd say a lot of us take pleasure in them without giving them a second thought which is natural when it's all you know but take a moment to truly be appreciative and grateful for the "necessities" we can enjoy daily without so much as turning a knob or pushing a button. Don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching.. just taking a moment out of my day to be conscious of the things I am allowed to revel in and yet be humble about them as there are plenty of folks on my own turf as well as far across this world that cannot.




No comments:

Post a Comment