Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peach Freezer Jam


We have peaches.. lots & lots of peaches. We have peach wine, peach cobbler and now peach freezer jam.. (and peach butter in the works).

Ya know, I would consider myself a moderate foodie..  I know a handful or so of things about food, restaurants, preparations, etc. I've worked in the restaurant world in many positions and I have tried lots of food..  but, there is so much more. One of those much more's is canning, I don't know where to begin or what to do and even though peach freezer jam isn't necessarily canning, it was the first time I've ever cut up food and put it in a jar to keep or send away for others to enjoy.

This is how it went:






1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I'm a totally peach gal when it comes to summer foods. I would much rather have peach drinks and mashed food than just bite into a peach! this loooked like so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete