Monday, May 21, 2012

Walking the Yard


A lot of times I jokingly think while I am on lunch at work that I have an hour "in the yard" like they do in prisons.. haha. Don't get me wrong, I can leave and have plenty of times to go grab lunch or even eat lunch out but often times I am busy and have brought lunch so I spend the first 20-30 minutes of lunch inside eating and browsing online or working and then I go outside. The reason I feel like I am walking the yard is because it's fenced in as other buildings/homes back up to the complex and it is all black topped..  sometimes I even find myself pacing along the back wall instead of walking all the way up the back to the street.

So, as to not always walk in circles, I normally take my camera out and capture whatever strikes me.. I am honestly surprised that I find anything to shoot at all seeing as how I have walked back there a million times and nothing has really changed in the last 4 years.. but somehow, I seem to spot something just slightly different each time..

Here are my findings in the yard today: (hah)




4 comments:

  1. I love it! Just got back from my 'walking the yard' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad I'm not the only one :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea to pass time and get awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete