Sunday, May 6, 2012

Worn Out


Well, there is something officially wrong with my larger Canon.. changed out the main battery and it's still asking for batteries after several battery changes so it's going to need to be looked at but being that I am not sure what is wrong with it or when I will be able to have someone look at it, I decided to pick up a little point & shoot in the meantime.. got an awesome deal on a little Canon that included a new sd card, case for it and a $20.00 gift card to Target.. I dig it.

Took a few mess around shots tonight of the pup after she pooped out in her chair from tug-a-war. 

at first we were nice enough to pose.

and then that mood passed.

and then snoozing sounded like a good idea.

and then..  we just succumbed to sweet, sweet sleep..
(this one came out a little grainy b/c I didn't want to wake her up with the flash and had to brighten it a little)



all in all, very happy with my little (literally) purchase. it's going to be a good fill in and a great back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment