Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Snapshots & Pizza


We are almost half way thru the week folks, it can't get much better than that. We are also only 46 days away from our move! I think we started the countdown back in early February so we have covered quite a bit of ground since and even though it still feels like forever away, I know it will be here before we know it. I need to start cracking on some box packing because I know that FOR SURE will sneak up on us. Ugh to packing.. big ugh.

In other news, I have been really enjoying snapping a few shots with my tiny Canon and really am kind of surprised at how nice it shoots.



took these at lunch yesterday.. never really was one for clouds photography wise but i am really loving it now.. they edit up so beautifully.

made homemade pizza last night.. this is a shot of TN's.. it was alfredo, fresh tomato, feta & provolone. i didn't try it but it sure did smell great! mine was pretty standard with tomato sauce and feta but it didn't deserve a photo.

here's to the work week wrapping up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment