Friday, May 18, 2012

Filling In The Blanks.. Random Style

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is Ellijay, GA.. a great many things happened to me there and I will never forget being in that place. I took so many good things away from my experiences there.


2. Friday is good cause to celebrate.

3. The most fun I ever had was anytime I have ever spent in the snow, I adore it.

4.  True friends are people who add to your life, not those who complicate it.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is when Dustin genuinely smiles at me (which is a lot).

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is exploring the outdoors.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is anything downright bad..  bring on the fried chicken, melty cheese, brownies, etc.




                                             fill in the blank fridays via the little things we do

3 comments:

  1. I have been to Ellijay! My hubs and I biked over there last summer! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, replied as my bf.. anyway, it's a cute place to live :]

    ReplyDelete