Thursday, April 5, 2012

Simane


I don't get a lot of "good" pictures of my puppy these days mostly because anytime we are outside on a walk and she is much too busy sniffing along to be bothered being still for me to take a picture and since we don't have a yard for her to roam, I can't really catch her at her leisure. For whatever reason tonight I decided to grab my camera on the way outside for her walk and asked her to nicely pose for me on the stairs..

This is what we got.




I promise she is not this miserable.. she genuinely hates sitting still for photos.. I have many pictures with this identical expression. Hah. Love her, even if she is a grouch..


2 comments:

  1. I loved that first photo! Something very mystical about it. You really have a photographers eye :)

    ReplyDelete