Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mash

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays as most do..  it's usually a nice, slow day in this household and a day to sleep in or at least attempt to. On the other hand, it's only a countdown to Monday and back to the grind.. ugh.

We tried a Mexican buffet for lunch today, it's pretty rare to see one of those so we have been meaning to give it a shot for a while. It didn't disappoint, there were plenty of goodies and the staff was really welcoming & nice..  oh, and it was pretty cheap. Win-win.

We have just kind of hung out at the house today, we had a minor derailment after a galactic interference. Inside joke ;]

I enjoy piddling around on Sundays..   see my piddling.

took the girl for a walk

they came with a cheap new oil burner i bought.

cotton candy muffins, not made by me.

bottle brush, one of my favorite trees. i planted one w/ my grandpa when i was little. he dug it up of course. haha


94 days. cannotwait. hurryupjune.



2 comments:

  1. cotton candy muffins... yummy!! and I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican Buffet... think I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete