Friday, March 23, 2012

Filling in the Blanks.. Colors.

1.  My favorite color is black.

2.  My home decor color palette include a lot of black, dark woods, reds, browns, blues. We haven't ever really "decorated" this apartment.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color teal or purple.

4. The color I detest is ..really depends on the application.  A color can look hideous on one thing and fantastic the next imo.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see a lot of black & grey but for whatever reason I've decided I should get on the color train and now you may spot teal, red, bright pink, yellow, green..  


6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is ..I don't really know, I think I'd say a navy or dark blue, maybe?
  
7.  The color of my favorite dress is  ..haha, no dresses really but I did have, maybe I still do?..anyway had a nice teal dress that I did like quite a bit.

filling in the blanks via the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment