Friday, February 17, 2012

Filling in the Blanks.. Love.


1.  The love of my life is funny, kind, smart, sweet, sexy, endearing, unique, responsible, strange..  and I love every bit of him..  his name is Tennessee.

2.   Falling in love is like the best of your moments all compiled into one, amazing, feeling.  

3.  Marriage is just a word & confirmation..   genuine commitment on the other hand, is something completely differently and not for the light hearted or light minded.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 7 years, although  not every moment was terrible, it was 7 years that I could’ve been happy and wasn’t. Lesson learned.

5. The key to a good relationship is learning how to be selfless and being open, it just won’t work..  very well, without these key ingredients.

6. I feel loved when someone does something for me they know I love without me ever so much as mentioning it. Having someone really know you.. is love.

7.  My favorite quote about love is  “In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.”  Erich Fromm


filling in the blank friday via the little things we do
 

1 comment:

  1. A relationship isn't easy... It is a lot of work to make it work!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete