we were standing on top of Lover's Leap
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is wander thru a park or otherwise untouched land, seeing what I can find to photograph.
2. When I have free time I tend to use up quite a bit of it cleaning, especially on the weekends, I like to start off on a really clean note and before I know it, I've put more time than intended into cleaning and other misc. house tasks and all of a sudden I feel rushed for whatever else I have to do the rest of the day.. silly, I know.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would want to spend it with Tennessee.. we would no doubt grab breakfast somewhere, I'd love to stumble across some untouched land to explore for photography sake, drive a little thru the country..laugh and smiling the whole way, eat some frozen yogurt and end up at home cuddled up with TN and my puppy.. the first part of that makes me miss GA..a lot.. (ragged sigh).. thankfully, we can pretty much pull that off and have quite a few weekends.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) I genuinely love both..as stated previously, spending time alone cleaning the house, singing to the top of my lungs usually, is one of my ways to decompress.. I do like like running errands alone too.. but my real free time is slated for Tennessee.. some of our best moments are born from those times.
5. Most of my free time happens on the weekend.
6. The best thing about free time is not having to be aware of actual time.. no alarms, no lunch break, just whatever you want, whenever you want it, really.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably get in a little more house organization, put christmas decorations away but instead, I'll probably see answer #3...hopefully.
fill in the blank fridays via the little things we do