Monday, January 30, 2012

Our weekend went like this.

Had a really great weekend. Started it off meeting up with a good friend at Starbucks for a little venting & chatting about the future. I really like being on the same page as someone, not wondering if they really understand me or not.. I have never been one to really need friends, it's not as snobby as it sounds. I just never felt like I had to be booked Friday to Sunday or have 20 besties like omg. I have a small handful of good friends, a couple other people I'm really close to but I wouldn't exactly consider a friend and then a bunch of acquaintances and I feel real lucky & happy with that.

TN and I went to the Aquarium on Saturday, then lunched at Cheesecake and made our way home to relax. I didn't take very many pictures at all at the Aquarium, just wasn't honestly in the mood and it's kind of a pain to shoot thru the tanks. So I snapped a few and just enjoyed my time with my honey.

On Sunday we took Granny out for her birthday, chatted with them for a while at the house, ran a few errands and then settled onto the couch for a few movies. Paranormal Activity 3 was pretty good.


 





 pretty cute, isn't he/she?



 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. obsessed with the photo of the owl... AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute owl! From the Aquarium :P ? I'm just the way you are with friends, I also have a handful of good ones which I enjoy being together with the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a woodland section of the aquarium. It was my favorite animal there, I'm not big on aquatic life.. :]

      Delete