1. My favorite place I’ve ever traveled to is Blue Ridge, GA.. hell I liked it so much, I moved there.
2. Montana is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music, chatting, stopping to take pictures.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my camera, my droid and great weather! (what? driving in torrential rain at 70+ sucks)
5. My favorite travel companion is well, I haven't traveled too far with Tennessee yet but I am looking forward to it! :]
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is ..I can't really think of anything wild besides the time I went to NC with my mom & stepdad and our car almost slid off the side of a snowy ravine..and on that same trip, a horse almost did the same thing with me on it, I also busted my ass on the walkway up the cabin. Snow and I weren't seeing eye to eye on that trip I guess?
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is ..I haven't really traveled anywhere exotic enough to eat anything exotic? But I have had PLENTY of wonderful treats on vacation.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Montana, Colorado, Tennessee, Maine, Vermont, New Mexico.. I love everywhere (almost) but this silly state of FL.
9. I have been to 20 states in the U.S.
filling in the blanks via the little things we do