Friday, January 27, 2012

Filling in the Blanks.. Traveling.

1.   My favorite place I’ve ever traveled to is  Blue Ridge, GA.. hell I liked it so much, I moved there.

2.  Montana is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music, chatting, stopping to take pictures. 

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are my camera, my droid and  great weather! (what? driving in torrential rain at 70+ sucks)

5.  My favorite travel companion is  well, I haven't traveled too far with Tennessee yet but I am looking forward to it! :]

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling  is ..I can't really think of anything wild besides the time I went to NC with my mom & stepdad and our car almost slid off the side of a snowy ravine..and on that same trip, a horse almost did the same thing with me on it, I also busted my ass on the walkway up the cabin. Snow and I weren't seeing eye to eye on that trip I guess?

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is  ..I haven't really traveled anywhere exotic enough to eat anything exotic? But I have had PLENTY of wonderful treats on vacation.

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Montana, Colorado, Tennessee, Maine, Vermont, New Mexico..  I love everywhere (almost) but this silly state of FL.

9.  I have been to  20 states in the U.S.



filling in the blanks via the little things we do


No comments:

Post a Comment