Friday, January 13, 2012

Filling in the Blanks.. Random

1.   The last thing I ate was sausage, egg & cheese on english muffin. I've done well all week so this morning, I ruined it.

2.  The last song I listened to was  A Little More You by Little Big Town (Pandora rotation)

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell {Sarah} Has, Rash, Ok I give up..   hah.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black, everything looks good in black.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find 2 makeup bags, keys, my camera, gum, loose change, wallet, lip gloss, thank you notes, medical paperwork, umbrella, zantac, digestive medicine, socks, deodorant, notepad, credit card keeper, aleeve, 2 kinds of body spray, lotion, receipts.. yea, I've got a problem here.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to get back to work, well.. go grab lunch, then get back to work.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is  The Romantics - What I Like About You..    I'll cut a rug, maybe.

 filling in the blanks via the little things we do



Oh, yea.. I got glasses :]

3 comments:

  1. I love What I Like About You! Great song for a dance party haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney ~ thanks! :]

    Alyssa ~ I know it! :]

    ReplyDelete