Sunday, December 11, 2011

Little Saturday.



 TN insisted on taking a picture of dandruff, snow, bubbles in my hair..




This Saturday flew by..   Tennessee ended up having to work so I was on my own for most of the day..  I actually slept in until 10! ..then cleaned up the house a bit, ran down to the office to finish up and mail off a project, ran by my granny's house, tried to do a little Christmas shopping (wasn't in the mood in the slightest..)

Once Tennessee got off of work, we headed to this little Italian place he was raving about, it ended up being phenomenal, everything from service to atmosphere to food was just wonderful and some of the best eggplant I have ever had and I normally turn my nose at it all together.

We then headed to downtown to catch a Christmas parade and missed it by about 20 minutes (Oops!) Oh well, the cannoli was worth it.

We snuck in a little a shopping after then came home to get some laundry done, watch a movie or two and now Tennessee is passed out on the couch and I am wide awake at 1:30am..   that's what I get for sleeping in?

No comments:

Post a Comment