Friday, December 16, 2011

Filling in the Blanks.



Fill in the Blanks Friday via the little things we do

1.   My most favorite "little thing" was finding a new, much less crowded, quicker way home after work. (huge, really)
2.  I give anything to play in the snow, or just see it really.
3.  I can't believe how much people complain.
4.  The one thing I'd like to achieve today is be happy the entire day. (it's not as somber as it sounds)
5.  The last thing I want to do today is  work til 5:30.
6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: the last time I told a lie was....
7.  My favorite candle scent is slatkin's winter cabin & cranberry woods.

5 comments:

  1. hi! Thanks for the follow :]

    I'm here to return the favor.
    ps. your candle is my favorite right now too!!!

    love,
    {Sliver}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the Christmas tree, it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I stumbled upon your blog! It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete