Friday, December 30, 2011

Filling in the Blanks.. New Years.




1.   New Years is  the closing of one chapter and opening of another. This year in particular had a lot of major happenings as you will find in my post tomorrow and I am most definitely ready to close this chapter but am very grateful for what I have gained from it.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be to continue to be open, listen to what people have to say, keep an eye on my goals, reserve my frustrations and improve on a number of things.

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to ..I haven't really? I have definitely hoped for better years in light of the years passed but not sure I ever made one solid goal based around the new year.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was none.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve splurging on yummy treats, drinking cliche bubbly concoctions and most likely on the couch with Tennessee..  couldn't think of a better way.

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be  to continue life as it is because I am genuinely grateful for my current life standing.. but I would also like to lose a little weight :]

7.  2012 is going to be  filled with lots of goodness..and I have never been able to say that with confidence. 

fill in the blank fridays via the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment