Friday, December 23, 2011

Filling in the Blanks.. Christmas edition.



1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is  just smile, offer a hand, crack a joke.. same way you should spread cheer throughout the rest of the year.

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is putting the ribbons on gifts, holiday food shopping, the smells that fill the air, watching someone open a gift I anticipate them to be excited about, sticky buns christmas morning, sitting in the piles of paper and ribbons, giving hugs after every gift, setting the table for dinner, r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g with the people that matter the most .

3. The holiday season is a time for indulging & love.

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is sticky buns and cheese/salami/crackers.

5. I will be spending Christmas with my honey, TN..and my Grandparents. (TN and mine's first christmas together!)

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?) give, I get really excited all the way up til the moment, I really strive to get things people don't expect or that they wouldn't get for themselves so it's a real treat, I do love getting of course but it doesn't beat watching someone get what they really want, whether I bought it or not.

7. I'm dreaming of a slow, sweet, fun Christmas.


fill in the blank friday via the little things we do

2 comments: