Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It Was Wonderful.

Our weekend, that is..  and I actually took so many photos I am going to spread it out a little. It started off with a walk thru a local park, albeit quite windy and a little too chilly for sight seeing (we were looking for alligators). Even though it got too cold to be walking around, I genuinely love when it gets cold here, it's such a rarity that you want eat up every moment of it (imo).


Then we went here, it is absolutely one of my favorite restaurants. It's colorful, has wonderful people running it, outstandingly fresh Mexican cuisine, located in a cute little downtown..  I could go on!

(photo credit to 83Degrees Media )
We went at night so I didn't get a chance to photograph the outside which I love, so I borrowed this one.



Queso Funido w/ chorizo = good lawd.

It's a pretty dark restaurant so I didn't get superior photo's but you get the idea. Can't wait to go again but I need to try something new, I've been having the fish tacos for the last 5-6 times I have been there. Time to move on, huh?

2 comments:

  1. It is always such a pleasure to visit here. I loved the photos you used in today's post. There is always something happening here and it really is a pleasure to visit. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you so much for the sweet comment, you made my day :]

    ReplyDelete