Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Plum Trial.

Tried a new recipe last night..   well, not sure it's entirely new to me other than one addition. I made cornbread stuffed chicken w/ a plum sauce. Recipe actually called for already made plum sauce but I noticed a couple plums in the refrigerator and decided to make my own.

This was sort of painfully simple but I added cinnmaon, cloves & nutmeg to my sauce to give it a little bit of Fall flavor and it ended up being pretty tasty. Of course I made this for my grandparents so I scaled back on the seasons and any "wild" additions. I think for my own taste it would be delicious to stuff with the sauteed plums & brie and have the cornbread dressing on the side, as it did turn out yummy on it's own.

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment