Thursday, August 25, 2011

Newest Beginnings.

Hi all, where to start? I am not new to the blogging world, just have been on a long hiatus of sorts. Here is my "old" blog ~ it was a great blog..  well, to me but since have changed many things in my life, hence starting anew!

So, now that we have all that out of the way, what issss new? Well, I currently live in GA and have since January but will be returning to the good old state of Florida in a few short weeks, not necessarily because I think FL is a wonderful place ( I don't) but because I have been running my job remotely and it has proved to be a very taxing measure, working out of your home is NOTHING that it's cracked up to be. Sure, I can work in my pajamas but that soon gets boring and before you know it you've stopped brushing your hair, teeth and god knows what else..  I truly miss the routine of the morning, grabbing a coffee on the way in, bustling around the office all day with other people in the same goal oriented mindset and then, and...then, leaving it all at the end of the day, turning the key to the lock position and walking away from all things work..  then coming home to my house where NO work..  well, office work of any kind can be found. I miss those days even though I use to gripe about any number of those things back then, that'll teach me. Anyhow, both my boss & I agree I am suited best IN office, so back I shall go.

Anyhow, to make a long story longer, moving back down to FL shortly, after I have gallbladder surgery next week (should be fun) and going back and forth to TN in-between (which will continue after my move), you see.. this is where my boyfriend lives. I have found such a wonderful, caring, makeyoulaughtilyoupee, sarcastic, sweet, family oriented, goal minded, honest, intelligent guy..   I could go on..  in other words, I feel very lucky to have stumbled across his path and I anticipate the future like never before.

On that note, here is to the beginning of beginning. I'm looking forward to it..

 Downtown area of where I live.

 One of my favorite spots, Carter Lake

 Road to Carter Lake

 Chatsworth, GA ~ on my way to TN

 TN River in Chattanooga, after narrowly escaping death in a kayak (not really)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have quite an adventure ahead of you! Thanks for signing up to follow my blog; I now follow you too! I look forward to seeing what life has in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete